The 2015 schedule is still a work in progress. As a guide and for your historic reference, we've left the 2014 schedule posted below....but things change!...sometimes? The 2014 schedule..... 0830 Highland Dance Competition (pavilions) 0900 All Day Artisan/Vendor show (far field) 0900 Momstown Jumpy Castle/Jousting Castle, Crafts (back of curling club) 0930 Dog obedience demonstration & rally demo (main field) 1000 Keswick Model Aircraft Club demonstrations (far field) 1000 Horse drawn carriage rides (along High St. and Dalton Rd.) 1100 Tug of War Competition (main field) 1200 Highland pub with live entertainment (beer tent) 1230 Opening ceremonies and massed bands (main field) 1400 Italian Club heritage display (back of curling club) 1600 Irish Dancing display (pavilions) 1700 Happy hour at the Highland pub (beer tent)
(Just some of the)Things to see and do.....
- Highland Dance competition (the ENTRY from will be posted any day now)
- Bingo Tent (...in the Kin Hall)
- First Nations drumming provided by Chippewas of Georgina
- Cheer leading demonstrations
- Dog obedience demos
- Irish dancing demonstrations
- MMA demonstrations featuring 'Bully Busting' workshops for kids
- Golf pro with swing analysis
- Heavy events
- Tug of War competition: Georgina Fire vs. York Regional Police and other amateur teams trying to beat the pros
- Great food vendors selling great food
- Kids' circle with lots of fun activities for little ones
- Camping (...you need to book ahead. $25 per site. Use the 'contact us' tool)
- HUGE car boot (yard) sale. Come see multiple yards sales with one stop.